- Opencart Multi-vendor Marketplace supports the Multi-Lingual feature.
- PayPal email ID is verified through PayPal API.
- The admin can add commission based on category.
- Automatic approval of products and sellers setting on the admin side.
- Admin can restrict the account menu options and sequence.
- The admin can select the order status for the seller.
- The admin can create template-based emails for Marketplace which will be used, according to Admin selection.
- Admin can find total sale by each seller and the admin income from any particular seller under “Marketplace Income”.
- The admin can assign specific product categories to sellers.
- Admin can map product attributes with the categories for the sellers.
- Above all, the admin can pay to all sellers at once using Mass Payout and print invoice.
- Restrict the purchased quantity of the products which have any discount or special price.
- The admin can set the minimum cart amount for the checkout and can manage the seller review fields.
- The admin and the sellers can view notifications for orders, products, and reviews.
- The admin can make use of the price Alert feature for his products.
- The admin can enable the superbar to display the up-sell and cross-sell icons.
- Admin can enable the total cross-sell, only after which the discount will be applicable on the cross-sell products.
- The admin can set Event-based shipping and Priority-based shipping for the order of his own products.
- Each seller has a separate seller profile page & can edit their profile page on their own.
- The seller can add banner, shop logo custom HTML text, and also customize store as per any color theme.
- Feedback and review system with an interactive star rating.
- The seller will have own dashboard to manage orders and can also generate orders for customers.
- Custom Field – Seller can add the custom field by Marketplace Multi-vendor module and these custom fields will show on the product detail page.
- The sellers can add tax information from the front-end.
- The sellers can use Seller-Customer Switcher to hide the Marketplace menu.
- The only selected order status will be used by the seller for changing their product order status.
- Sellers can upload a PDF file(like Achievement/Certification) and is visible on the seller’s profile page.
- The sellers can set the product price and quantity restrictions for the customers.
- Sellers can add cross-sell and up-sell products under their account panel.
- The seller can add Priority-based shipping and Event-based shipping for the order of his own products.
- Sellers can generate a shipping label and can use the company logo if allowed by admin from the backend.
- The customer can checkout with multiple seller's products at the same time.
- Customers can view the estimated date of the delivery on the product page.