0 Comment(s) 227 View(s) OpenCart
Step 1: Download the Language Pack
- Go to OpenCart Extension Directory .
- Search for the language package you need, you can use extension filter for the Quick Search on the page. Make sure to choose the language extensions that are compatible with your existing template (in our case this is OpenCart 3.x)
Step 2: Extract the Archive File
- You need extract the archive file of the language pack you have downloaded.
Step 3: Upload the Admin and Catalog Folders
- You need upload the "admin" and "catalog" folders from the extracted language pack to the main OpenCart folder on your hosting account.
Step 4: Log into your OpenCart Admin Panel
- You need Log into your OpenCart admin panel with your admin account, navigate to System -> Localizations -> Languages and click "Add New" button.
- Fill out the fields with the information provided in "Documentation" tab on the language package download page or in the "readme.txt" file included into the language pack downloaded.
- Click the "Save" button at the top right. The new language pack is now installed.
Step 5: Change the Default Language
- To change the default language for your store front-end and back-end, navigate to System -> Settings –> Edit in your admin.
- Select the "Local" tab >> Select the new language you have installed.
Finally, click the Save button at the top right.
» Browser for best OpenCart 3.x Themes
Thanks for reading!